Morning Coffee / Afternoon Tea

04 Mar

Thanks to all of you who participated yesterday with your great comments. This forum will work only with your participation. Your comments can edify many. We appreciate them all!

Tuesday

Tags: , , , , ,

6 responses to “Morning Coffee / Afternoon Tea

1. A Servant

March 4, 2014 at 7:40 am

Wow Levi, stirring the pot early.
    Trust in Jesus starts with faith, it is immediate. Trust in man is a whole different process for me. Trust in a man builds over time. It doesn’t matter if they are pastor or usher, trust is earned. I want to go into each relationship thinking this will be great, I don’t want to be looking for reasons to mistrust. Church leadership has a huge responsibility, trust should be extended and that trust should be validated.

March 4, 2014 at 8:40 am

Church leadership does have a great responsibility. If they have been appointed biblically and proven men of God we should be able to rely on them until something contrary occurs. I’m hoping to get comments regarding other areas of leadership as well. Have a great day Dennis!

March 4, 2014 at 10:42 am

I trust them immensely! We have a wonderful pastor and a great group of deacons (including my wonderful son), music leader, teachers, etc. We are truly blessed in our church with very godly people. We truly are a church family, always desiring to ediify each other.

March 4, 2014 at 10:53 am

That is wonderful to hear. A church truly should be like a unified family. The reason that I asked the question was from a couple of incidence lately. We are all mainly familiar with our own little area and I was wanting to see how widespread the problem may be. Thanks so much Elaine for the positive comment!

• A Servant

March 4, 2014 at 4:39 pm

Hello Elaine. Thank you for following Morning Coffee over to Levi’s site. Pretty cool having family involved in the church you attend. Anyway, I just wanted to say hey to ya.

• Elaine

March 4, 2014 at 5:29 pm

Hello back! Yes it is pretty cool indeed to have family involved in the church. My daughter in law is also one of the teachers there and my granddaughter plays piano and was teaching beginner church until she got injured a while back. Hopefully she will be able to start up again soon.