Yes, you ARE good enough.

10 Apr

Yesterday, Kate posted this wonderful, simple, and yet jam packed piece that I want all to read, and think about, and meditate upon. The message is one that I wish all would bury deep within their hearts. It is the truth as taught in Scripture that all men can never be “good enough” to merit the satisfaction of God except by trusting in the perfect Substitute, Jesus. It is all a work of grace. Thank you Kate Bortell for teaching us how we can become “good enough”.

Posted by on April 10, 2014 in Uncategorized

8 responses to “Yes, you ARE good enough.

1. Stacy Tolbert

April 10, 2014 at 10:22 am

Greetings Levi, thank you for following my blogg. I am now following you as well. I can sense a great anointing upon your life through you great body of work. I thank God for this opportunity to fellowship with you. LOVE, GRACE, PEACE.

April 10, 2014 at 10:25 am

Stacy the pleasure is mine. Thanks for the reciprocal follow. Let’s bless each other!!!

2. addisonpage

April 10, 2014 at 10:31 am

I stopped in after your follow this morning – so glad I did! I’m looking forward to reading more of your experiences and insights. God Bless!

April 10, 2014 at 10:33 am

Thanks Addison. I will be reading you as well. Blessings today!!!

3. teresapoetry

April 10, 2014 at 12:11 pm

Hi Levi. Thank you for the “follow” on my blog, “Because of Christ Inspirational Poetry”. My heart feels blessed knowing when my poetry is touching others. I’m now following your blog, and looking forward to your future posts : ) God bless you.

April 10, 2014 at 12:27 pm

The pleasure is mine. I love poetry especially good poetry such as yours. Thanks for the follow as well. Blessings to you!!!

4. RBB1010

April 10, 2014 at 12:41 pm

Such a blessed read and true meaning, thanks and God Bless!