Link
17 Jul

One of our teams made this video and placed it on YouTube. This shows some of what we are doing here in NYC. I have made myself today 132 gallons of coffee to take out in the morning. The replies back by social media have been phenomenal. Β It is hard to imagine for me a simple cup of coffee from a smiling face with a tee shirt on telling who we are could show this much goodwill, but it does. Thank you all for your prayers.

Please click on the link below to view this short video.

Untill next time, Lord willing,

Posted by on July 17, 2014 in Christianity, Faith, Religion

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

34 responses to “Video Showing Some Of What We Are Doing In NYC !!!!!!

July 17, 2014 at 4:32 am

Brilliant! Jews for Jesus, Brews for Jesus – good news for Jesus! Levi, thank you for sharing such a beautifully simple and professional – yet fun and love filled – little snapshot! Had me chuckling and watching it again just because it is so much fun to watch!

2. Skye

July 17, 2014 at 4:43 am

Brilliant!!! I love it. Their faces truly show the Spirit living within them. Loved this, Dear Levi!!!!!! Blessings!!!

July 17, 2014 at 5:35 am

Thanks so much Skye. It is. Work of love because it ain’t easy!!!

3. wisediscerner

July 17, 2014 at 4:56 am

For some reason I’m having trouble getting my comment posted… I viewed the video on my cell phone 20 minutes ago and tried to post from there, but it wouldn’t let me, only let me click the like…. then I had to set up my laptop and made a comment, but it wouldn’t post it…. So…. now I am trying once again… I enjoyed your video this morning, thanks for sharing it. paulfg took the words right out of my mouth! It put a smile on my face. πŸ™‚ May God bless all of you for your faithfulness!

July 17, 2014 at 5:34 am

Good morning and thank you so much. I’ve been up since 4 getting the coffee set up for this morning. Have a great day!!!

4. Julie Harris

July 17, 2014 at 6:15 am

Love the video! What an awesome way to minister to the community!! Praying for all of you!

5. Linda Arthur Tejera

July 17, 2014 at 9:40 am

Great little video! God bless you all! πŸ™‚

July 17, 2014 at 10:47 am

Thanks for sharing. Great video. I could tell fun is being had as well as a whole lot of work. Get some rest Levi. You don’t run on batteries. πŸ™‚

July 17, 2014 at 11:00 am

I’m the everyready battery guy. When the power is out I’m in trouble. Lol

7. msauthorette

July 17, 2014 at 11:01 am

This is awesome!!

8. Michael

July 17, 2014 at 11:54 am

Awesome! I’m glad I saw that.

9. wingedprisms

July 17, 2014 at 11:57 am

Wonderful!

10. Be Inspired

July 17, 2014 at 1:05 pm

so awesome. I shared it on facebook. there’s a coffee we use that is organic and great for energy. feel free to check it out for future outreach or just personal enjoyment – coffeekingz.com

July 17, 2014 at 3:04 pm

Thanks for sharing. I will take a look! Have a great day

July 17, 2014 at 6:32 pm

Great video and great ministry as well! Thanks for sharing!

12. Naomi

July 18, 2014 at 3:58 am

Reblogged this on Lighting the Lamp and commented:
    I follow Levi’s blog and was inspired by what he’s currently doing with Jews for Jesus (giving out free cups of coffee in New York City to share God’s blessings with ordinary people). So sharing his link to an uplifting video they made on the event. Enjoy!

13. beverley

July 18, 2014 at 6:54 am

Jews for Jesus! Erm don’t quite get the slogan? The Jews killed Jesus and refused to acknowledge him as their Saviour. Although i do like what you are doing. We often think that as Christians we need to force feed people Jesus but really we only need to plant a seed. Good luck.

July 18, 2014 at 7:59 am

These are Jews that believe in Jesus I am working with. We aren’t force feeding but planting seeds. In some cases others have planted and we are helping reap the harvest.

• beverley

July 18, 2014 at 12:44 pm

yes i know Jews who have accepted Christ but they tend to call themselves Christians these days.

14. Elizabeth Mendiola

July 18, 2014 at 9:27 am

Awesome and beautiful!!! God bless you all!