Day 12-13 Of The NYC Outreach !!!!!!

25 Jul

The “Coffee Meister” has completed this part of his duties. The final batch of cold-brewed coffee has been strained, put into the dispenser containers and ready to be distributed in a couple of hours.

Yesterday was our biggest coffee distribution yet with 200 gallons ready. Our four distribution points were good ones. The one I went to was Grand Central Station and within one hour we had distributed our 50 gallons and engaged in several conversations about Jesus being the Messiah and Savior of the Jews as well as non Jews.

To tell you of the impact of our distribution upon Manhattan, when walking down the street in my tee shirt loudly proclaiming who I am people stop and ask if we are about to halve another distribution. With the millions of bustling people in Manhattan we have built a brand. And our brand is named Brews For Jesus. That is our hashtag.

One of the clever ideas to instigate discussion among Jewish people is our sign which is read by thousands each night. We also take them out for our night outreach work. From 8pm-12pm with split up into four groups around the city. Last night I was at Times Square. The sign below gets tremendous traffic and brings much discussion about eternal matters.

image

We have sowed the seed of God’s tremendous love and grace in the person of Jesus, Israel’s Messiah, and Savior to all peoples. What a privilege has been mine to be such a part of this. I honestly, in spite of the intense work, hate to see it end.

Tomorrow is the last day of the campaign but I shall remain behind until Tuesday before I return to Oklahoma helping wrap things up and to follow up with some we have meetings scheduled. I will only be home for 4 days and I shall return back here for a week. I need to get home to put up hay for the winter for the cattle.

As I return home for a few days to put up our hay crop, we must all be about our Master’s business harvesting the souls of men before He returns. May we tirelessly labor in this effort to proclaim the Gospel to all who need to hear.

Until next time, Lord willing,

Posted by on July 25, 2014 in Christianity, Faith, Religion

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

25 responses to “Day 12-13 Of The NYC Outreach !!!!!!

July 25, 2014 at 5:58 am

Love you man!! šŸ™‚

2. Rivera

July 25, 2014 at 6:09 am

May God truly Bless you, Sir.

3. Karen Pickering

July 25, 2014 at 6:46 am

Thank you for taking the time to tell us what God is doing there. It is exciting to hear. More and more I think our time is short and we need to be urgently telling others.

July 25, 2014 at 6:51 am

Good morning Carol. I agree that the time is probably short. I’ve enjoyed and learned so much from the various ways and efforts used to spark real conversations about Jesus and presenting the Gospel. I think Paul would maybe be using the same techniques if he were here today. I appreciate you, Karen. Have a great day!!!

July 25, 2014 at 9:33 am

I truly admire what you and the others have been doing. I have learned much through your postings. I wish I could sit down and talk to you for a day. lol You are such an inspiration Levi. Thank you so much for sharing, not just about your NYC experiences, either. I continue to pray for this group. Have a blessed day and stay safe.

July 25, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Hey Sue. It would’ve great to sit and talk to you. A whole day, I can’t sit still that long. Lol. I truly appreciate you and your encouragement. I’m glad The Lord may use something I write to bless you. Lord bless your weekend, Sue.

5. kstrick7

July 25, 2014 at 10:35 am

Wow! Looks like ya’ll are having a good time! Be safe!

July 25, 2014 at 5:00 pm

It’s been a lot of work and fun. Wouldn’t trade these almost 3 weeks for anything. Thanks!!!

6. Susan Irene Fox

July 25, 2014 at 10:50 am

Levi, you and the work you are doing – simply amazing. Bless you. I lift up prayers in Jesus name for your entire group. May the seeds you scatter take root in good soil.

July 25, 2014 at 4:58 pm

Thanks for your encouragement and prayers Susan. You had a lovely post today as well. Great weekend to you!!!

7. Heather

July 25, 2014 at 12:03 pm

I’ve really enjoyed following along on your mission in NYC Levi! Have a great weekend! P.S> I’ve been told you never greet a farmer with “hey”…. apparently that’s a four letter word to them…haha! Blessings on your work when you get back to OK ; )

July 25, 2014 at 4:57 pm

Hey You Heather!!! Lol. Thanks for your encouragement young lady. You have a great weekend.

8. DJ Mynatt

July 25, 2014 at 1:14 pm

This is an amazing job you’re doing for the Lord. God bless you, Levi!

July 25, 2014 at 4:55 pm

The Lord gets the credit and glory for it Donna. Lord bless you!!!

9. kmoon70

July 25, 2014 at 1:36 pm

What an awesome idea, Levi! This is so wonderful to hear. So proud of all yours and others hard work to reach the Jewish Community in NY. I’ll be praying for continued success. You have a reach that someone like me would never be able to harness. God bless.

July 25, 2014 at 4:54 pm

Thank you so much for the encouragement. Lord bless you as you glorify Him!!!

10. Cynthia Reyes

July 25, 2014 at 2:21 pm

A moving post, Levi, about the work of your group and yourself in New York.
    Well done.
    And I like the hashtag Brews for Jesus.
    Thanks for updating us.

July 25, 2014 at 4:53 pm

Cynthia, it has been a real blessing for us all. Thanks for your encouragement!!!

11. a gentle iconoclast

July 25, 2014 at 4:47 pm

Thank you, Levi, and all who worked to do this!

12. beenough

July 25, 2014 at 11:33 pm

Incredibly inspiring how God works.

13. vw1212

July 26, 2014 at 10:06 pm

May there be much fruits from your works. vw