An Example of Prayer With Action !!!!!!

14 Sep
An Example of Prayer With Action !!!!!!

As you read this, I am either in a plane headed to NYC, or have already arrived. For the rest of the month, except for 3 days, I will be either in NYC or the West coast. I plan to post most days if the time allows. If I’m spotty you will know the reason.

I recently wrote of my 95 year old friend that I met while in New York. I had only met him for a few minutes and something was said that urged him to want to have prayer right then. This happened a few different times in my week being around him. They were real, genuine, heartfelt prayers. I remember him sharing with me a list of 10 people that he was praying for, and he asked me to pray for them as well. They are all influential Jewish people, one of them being Charles Krauthammer. My friend not only prays for them, but also sends them letters and emails. Below is an example of one to Krauthammer. He always sends me copies.

On Sep 11, 2014, at 8:51 AM, robert***** <Robert*****@*******.net> wrote:
My Dear, highly esteemed, greatly respected, and lovingly admired, Dr. Krauthammer:

My wonderful wife, of 62.5 years of mostly wedded bliss, is reading
the Subject.  She shared with me last evening (Which Chapter
I do not know) that you described Liberals as viewing all people as “good”
even though 4,000 years of history demonstrates the opposite to be true.
The Tanakh describes our situation as ‘sinful’ or as ‘missing the mark’.
Jesus supplied the answer – but a difficult one to accept – when He said:
“Unless the Father, who sent Me draws him, no man comes to Me.”
I pray, daily, sometimes more than once, that, the Father who sent Jesus
will draw you to Him.
Blessings and love,
Robert H. Johnson, 95+ year old WWII Vet.
This is a real God-given burden for a person. Krauthammer is a professing atheist. May God burden our hearts to both pray and share the truth with those that don’t know Jesus.
Something to think about on this beautiful Lord’s Day.

Shalom, until next time, Lord willing,

Posted by on September 14, 2014 in Christianity, Faith, Inspiration, Life, Love, Religion

Tags: , , , , ,

22 responses to “An Example of Prayer With Action !!!!!!

1. charlypriest

September 14, 2014 at 5:22 am

I had this post saved in drafts never found the time or chance to hang it on the blog. It´s a 44 minutes interview by Bret Bair(Special report) to Dr. Kruthammer, tried to find it on youtube but couldn´t so I grabbed it from my draft part of the blog. It´s a fascinating life as well an incredible brain very analytical and I actually tune to that program which runs here in Spain at 12 midnight just for the last 30 minutes when they bring in the panel and Charles(what a coincidence he has my name, his brain seems to just be over the top than most of the other political analyst. Maybe you have time to check it out, I´m quite sure you won´t be dissapointed. Glad for your prayers and hope you have a great trip to the big apple. https://charlypriest.wordpress.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=736&action=edit

• charlypriest

September 14, 2014 at 5:43 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4fQN1Czu_Q here is is directly form youtube, seems I´m a bit clueless about little things for example that you where not able to get into the my own blog , don´t know why I though the link would just take you to the post even if it wasn´t published but to the “original” part. Anyways here´s the documentary if one day you choose to take a look at it.

September 14, 2014 at 6:31 am

Thanks Charly. I will listen to it and know that I am praying for you!

2. atimetoshare

September 14, 2014 at 5:30 am

Safe travels, Levi! May God continue to bless your work in New York.

September 14, 2014 at 6:32 am

Thanks, Kathy. Have a great Sunday. I’m praying for you and your husband.

• atimetoshare

September 14, 2014 at 10:00 am

I really appreciate your prayers. God is good!

3. LightWriters

September 14, 2014 at 8:03 am

What an encouraging prayer. I too have great respect for Dr. Krauthammer, and although he may profess athiesm, I stand in faith with this prayer that the Almighty One will reveal Himself to Charles, and as He has promised…to the lost children of His people Israel…and that ALL Israel shall be saved. The Lord is faithful. All glory to God.

September 14, 2014 at 10:07 am

The Lord is faithful and we know one day ALL Israel will be saved. May He save these men as my dear brother has asked. It’s interesting that my friend had no idea I was going to post this and last night he posted these 10 men on the Acts12movement site. I don’t think it’s by “accident”. Lord bless you!!

4. Karen Pickering

September 14, 2014 at 8:04 am

Thank you, again, Levi for an encouraging post. Your description of him reminds me of my dad. He would have been just a little older and also a WWII vet. May you learn and accomplish much during your travels. It’s exciting to be in the Lord’s service! I hope your wife gets to go with you on some of these trips. I’m in Cape Cod for a week. Anxious to explore and gather more writing material.

September 14, 2014 at 10:02 am

Enjoy your time, Karen. My wife is going to the West coast after the NY trip. I think she will come to NY during the Christmas season. Stay safe. Lord bless you!!!

5. Elizabeth Melton Parsons

September 14, 2014 at 9:37 am

Hope your trip is both safe and pleasant, Levi.

6. mzpresser

September 14, 2014 at 7:48 pm

I watch little to no tv but funny enough my prayer warrior group chose him and then I read http://www.acts12movement.com and then your blog. Think God is speaking!!! I don’t know who the heck this guy is but He’s an unsaved Jewish person so I am all about praying for him for the next three days! Oh do I have such a burden in my heart for my people it nearly brings me to tears almost daily.

September 14, 2014 at 7:57 pm

I’m glad you’re burdened for them. It brings tears to my eyes when you say this because I feel the very same way. The Lord is saving many and we pray a multitude more soon. It still amazes me that God had me write a post about Robert Johnson and his burden for the Krauthammer the day before he posted on acts12 and he didn’t, and still doesn’t know that I wrote that post. It’s definitely of The Lord.

• mzpresser

September 14, 2014 at 7:58 pm

God is amazing. I’m excited to pray for this man tonight. I pray for my people daily, the burden never leaves my heart

7. Debbie

September 14, 2014 at 9:22 pm

Dear Levi, this touched me so much. Praying with you and Robert for Dr. K and also asking Him who He wants me to send letters to. God bless you!

September 14, 2014 at 9:26 pm

Great Debbie! You’re a dear heart! 🌺. Lord bless you!!

8. Susan Irene Fox

September 15, 2014 at 5:27 pm

Just love it when God makes connections like these. I will look him up now and pray for him. I’ve signed up to follow Acts 12 and saw it on their list this morning.

September 15, 2014 at 6:57 pm

Another 👍 for you, Girl. God is certainly putting some attention on this man it seems.

September 17, 2014 at 12:14 am

I didn’t even know Krauthammer is a professing atheist. I pray God will use that email!