Urgent Prayer Request

20 Sep

The Acts 12 Movement

This was sent in by one of our readers”

This is an urgent prayer request that was sent to me from Jews For Jesus. I have verified the information through sources. Please continue to pray for this situation until you hear that it has been stopped. I remember praying for ISIS from a post a few days ago.

please pass the
following URGENT prayer request along to everyone you can think of. This
is urgent news from Samaritans Purse. This was sent to me for prayer from
Chaplains with Rapid Response Team. Pray & pass to others.

Dear Friends,

Just a few minutes ago I received the following text message on my phone
from Sean Malone who leads Crisis Relief International (CRI). We then
spoke briefly on the phone and I assured him that we would share this
urgent prayer need with all of our contacts. “We lost the city…

View original post 157 more words

Posted by on September 20, 2014 in Uncategorized

16 responses to “Urgent Prayer Request

1. jameslantern

September 20, 2014 at 10:00 am

i will levi,p.s your post time is reading 9.51 a.m ,here in kenya is gmt+3 so it’s 17.55hrs what is united states time zone ,is kenya 8 hours ahead of america?thanks

September 20, 2014 at 10:11 am

I’m eastern time zone us which now 11:10

• jameslantern

September 20, 2014 at 10:23 am

i got your reply post(11.10a.m eastern time)on my email at exactly 18.14 p.m gmt+3 ,so it is safe to say kenya is 7hours ahead of america in time!he he

September 20, 2014 at 11:06 am

Praying

September 20, 2014 at 12:13 pm

Prayed for the people and especially for the kids and forwarded to many on my e-mail list. May God’s divine powers and intervention protect these people. ISIS HAS TO BE STOPPED!!!!!

4. Linda Arthur Tejera

September 21, 2014 at 7:53 am

Family prayers sent. God help us, He is the only one who can….

September 21, 2014 at 8:23 am

Thanks for the prayers, Linda. God is our only hope. The grave situations all over the globe are much more than men can handle and they are escalating. Have a blessed Sunday!!!

5. Debbie

September 21, 2014 at 10:45 am

Thank you so much Levi, for sharing this with us so we can pray together. God bless you.

September 21, 2014 at 11:56 am

Hi, Debbie. I think we should all share this type of information in our close community that we are part of here. It is really amazing what we have this privilege. I hope you’re doing well. How about your family?

6. Old Things R New

September 21, 2014 at 7:01 pm

I had received this from a source that I considered trustworthy and forwarded it to my friends of faith. It is good to see it confimed through another source.

September 22, 2014 at 6:23 am

This story is good. I heard early this morning on NPR that most everyone has now vacated that city and that it started 4 days ago. I

September 22, 2014 at 7:56 pm

Praying!

September 22, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Thanks Brother. I heard today that ISIS has the city and the residents fled mostly to Turkey. Not much is being said about it. Its crazy!