Facebook Pages

05 Nov

Many of us bloggers have a Facebook page. I must admit that I only follow on Facebook a few that I follow on their blogs. It isn’t because I don’t want to but I don’t think about it after reading their posts, or I don’t look for it. If you would like to mutually follow each other I have 2 Facebook pages. My personal is Levi Thetford. My Jews For Jesus Tulsa ministry page is Jews For Jesus Tulsa. Click on these and follow me and I will reciprocate. Lord bless you!

110414

Posted by on November 5, 2014 in Christianity, Faith, Religion

Tags: , , , , ,

11 responses to “Facebook Pages

1. donna213

November 5, 2014 at 8:05 am

Thank you for the invitation. I only have my blogs on FB, but set them up on my personal page which I shouldn’t have done. I rarely go to FB since I really don’t make postings there.

2. wingedprisms

November 5, 2014 at 8:21 am

Your FB page is private? I tried to message you as it said but then it wouldn’t let me even do that…… it’s ok
    but my page is –
    my FB personal is https://www.facebook.com/cate.bryson
    and my blog is https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wingedprisms/610677225673446?ref=hl

November 5, 2014 at 8:27 am

I just looked and it says public. I probably don’t know what to setup properly. Where do I go?

• wingedprisms

November 5, 2014 at 8:29 am

hahaha – for some reason you have no friedn request button or follow button – I do not know why – maybe in your privacy settings – I’ll look at min

• wingedprisms

November 5, 2014 at 8:30 am

now I see them since you requested me…… standby

November 5, 2014 at 8:31 am

Its weird because I have people following me all the time. Let me know if you can. Thanks Cate

• wingedprisms

November 5, 2014 at 8:32 am

I have you now – that was weird – I’m clueless but glad it works now (for me) – maybe my settings prevented it? 😀

3. Levi Thetford

November 5, 2014 at 8:35 am

Cool. Thanks Cate. Have a great day! 🙂

November 6, 2014 at 4:52 am

Going to follow your Jews for Jesus page!