Clearly Supernatural !!!!!!

18 Nov
Clearly Supernatural !!!!!!

In that day shall the Lord defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem: and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the Lord before them. (Zechariah 12:8)

One of the best methods of the Lord’s defending His people is to make them strong in inward might. Men are better than walls, and faith is stronger than castles.

The Lord can take the feeblest among us and make him like David, the champion of Israel. Lord, do this with me! Infuse Thy power into me, and fill me with sacred courage that I may face the giant with sling and stone, confident in God.

The Lord can make His greatest champions far mightier than they are: David can be as God, as the angel of Jehovah. This would be a marvelous development, but it is possible, or it would not be spoken of. O Lord, work with the best of our leaders! Show us what Thou art able to do—namely, to raise Thy faithful servants to a height of grace and holiness which shall be clearly supernatural!

Lord, dwell in Thy saints, and they shall be as God; put Thy might into them, and they shall be as the living creatures who dwell in the presence of Jehovah. Fulfill this promise to Thine entire church in this our day, for Jesus’ sake. Amen.

C.H. Spurgeon, Faith’s Checkbook

Posted by on November 18, 2014 in C.H. Spurgeon, Christianity, Faith, Religion

Tags: , , , , ,

9 responses to “Clearly Supernatural !!!!!!

1. realchange4u

November 18, 2014 at 7:44 am

I am receiving this blessing this morning Levi. What a mighty God we serve. Warmer weather today brother. Hope you don’t have any mama cows going far off to have babies.

Much love Tom

November 18, 2014 at 2:19 pm

Hey Tom. I’m glad you received the blessing. I love you, man. I have no cows having calves this time of the year. Have a great rest of the day!

2. Stacy Tolbert

November 18, 2014 at 10:44 am

…AMEN…

3. Sarah the 7th

November 19, 2014 at 7:45 am

Now this, goes right to my heart and soul. It is precisely what I need to start my day (everyday in fact!)

4. donna213

November 19, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Every time I read here, I learn things I don’t understand. I guess that is what faith is all about.

Liked by 2 people