My Last Few Weeks

09 Jan

The past few weeks have flown by so rapidly. I returned home in Oklahoma just before Christmas from New York. We had nice holidays here at home with almost all of the children, grandchildren, and the 3 great grandchildren. What an army we have.

While in New York I began working in the Jews For Jesus Live Chat room on their website. I really think that God used blogging, in part, to prepare me for that work. It is the most wonderful tool for evangelism. Jewish people searching for answers come anonymously, from all over the world, and have honest discussions about Jesus. On the 29th an orthodox person I spoke with for 2 hours came to the Lord. This is the best gift I could have received for Christmas.

We must use all of the means possible to proclaim the message that Jesus is Israel’s Messiah and the only Savior available to the nations.

I have missed being with all of you everyday but I try to visit several blogs a day. I’m off to NYC this weekend.

May God bless you all in your work for Him.

Shalom, until next time, Lord willing,

Posted by on January 9, 2015 in Christianity, Faith, Religion

Tags: , , , , , ,

45 responses to “My Last Few Weeks

1. Sarah the 7th

January 9, 2015 at 6:14 am

I am so happy you are pleased with the blessing of this new mission, a great gift indeed, I keep reading and learning from your blog log (is that even a proper term? lol, I kina like the sound of it). You’ll forever be a blessing sent from the Lord to me ,Levi, thank you and God Bless, I an healing and coming along with an even stronger faith, having once again been carried. Thank you for your prayers.
    With respect, Sarah

Liked by 2 people

January 9, 2015 at 12:43 pm

Its nice to hear from you Sarah and to know you are doing well is wonderful news. I do remember you almost every day. Keep me posted please. Lord bless you!! 😀

2. Sharon

January 9, 2015 at 7:20 am

Praise God for allowing you this wonderful opportunity to serve Him and for the greatest Christmas gift this side of the birth and resurrection of our Lord. Although you are missed here I can’t argue with God’s plan in using you this way. All glory be to God and abundant blessings to you in your obedience to His call Levi.

January 9, 2015 at 12:45 pm

Thank you Sharon for the encouragement. God has truly opened the doors and is blessing it. Lord bless you.

3. Karen Pickering

January 9, 2015 at 8:34 am

Thanks for the update, Levi. Have a safe trip to NY. I’ll be praying. My youngest daughter just moved to Albany, NY. We are hoping to visit her in the Spring.

January 9, 2015 at 12:47 pm

Thanks Karen. Albany is much more tranquil than the City. It is very scenic Upstate. Hope youre doing well.

4. wingedprisms

January 9, 2015 at 10:28 am

Hi Levi! So glad you are doing this. Have a great and fruitful trip. Looking forward to more stories.
    cate

January 9, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Thanks Cate. Its snowed twice in the City in the past 3 days and forecast for twice next week. It will be a different trip im sure. The great thing about Live Chat is i can be involved with it from anywhere and whenever i want to. Its really a great tool. Hope youre doing well. Your flower pics ive enjoyed at this time of year. Its cooold here too as im sure it is in the Burg.

• wingedprisms

January 9, 2015 at 1:00 pm

cold? singing: Do you want to build a snow man? – except we have no snow.
        Let it goooooooo……..
        Stay warm.

January 9, 2015 at 10:57 am

The Lord is using you in a mighty way my friend. God bless your efforts and have a safe and productive trip.

January 9, 2015 at 12:57 pm

Thanks so much Sue. Stay warm. I heard its cold all the way to Northern Florida.

• Sue C.

January 9, 2015 at 2:16 pm

It is that for sure. We were 13 degrees 2 nights ago! I’m staying warm and you do the same. It’s cold in N.Y., too.

January 9, 2015 at 2:22 pm

Yep, its cold all over. Ive plenty of layers. I probably will not walk my normal number of miles in NY. My normal at home is 5 and it will probably be about that there this trip.

6. Stacy Tolbert

January 9, 2015 at 11:44 am

It’s mindblowing at times to see how God uses one thing in our lives to prepare us for something else. We serve a God of strategic and divine order, and I thank Him for how He is using you for His glory brother. I also pray for traveling mercies as you go to and fro doing the work of our Lord.

LOVE…GRACE…PEACE…

7. Elouise

January 9, 2015 at 12:10 pm

Levi,
    This sound like a match made in heaven! Just for you. I can easily imagine you doing this and thriving. Great news!
    Elouise

January 9, 2015 at 2:16 pm

Have a safe and fruitful trip and stay warm! I know it’s cold in OK but even colder up north. Hope you don’t have to go outdoors if you have a layover in Chicago! Praying for good weather on Monday and for safety as I also travel–driving to eastern Michigan to visit a friend for just over a week. About a 7 hour drive.

January 9, 2015 at 2:19 pm

Thanks Elaine. You be safe too. Its nasty over much of the country but its winter so we should expect it. Lol

9. Maniparna Sengupta Majumder

January 9, 2015 at 2:25 pm

“It is the most wonderful tool for evangelism.” …Yes, I agree fully 🙂 Stay blessed…

January 9, 2015 at 4:41 pm

Your “cool dude” standing grows by the month! What a fascinating route your journey is taking. Have a great time Levi!! 🙂

Liked by 2 people

January 9, 2015 at 5:12 pm

It’s quite a ride but He has been preparing me for it a long time. Lol. 🙂

11. lljostes

January 9, 2015 at 5:00 pm

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences from NY. Praise God for another sheep being added to the fold. I’m sure the heavens rejoiced! God’s blessings as you continue your ministry in the Big Apple!

12. Heidi Viars

January 9, 2015 at 8:42 pm

I read in Hosea today … I wept thinking about all the ways God is drawing His people and they/we don’t see it. Keep going and walking along side the Lord, who is drawing man-kind to Himself!

Liked by 2 people

13. mzpresser

January 9, 2015 at 9:47 pm

You’re probably the only gentile I have ever met that has such a burden for the Jewish people. It’s just so beautiful to watch. Blessed to call you my friend, God knew what He was doing when He intervened to introduce us 🙂

January 9, 2015 at 9:54 pm

The Lord introduced us to be a blessing to one another. I do have an intense burden for Jewish people. I dont know if its my 30% Jewish blood or not. Doesnt matter, ive got it. Lol. Feel better and have a great weekend. 🙂

14. Arrowheart Ranch

January 9, 2015 at 10:00 pm

Love your story, Levi. You are such a blessing to many!

15. IrmMa

January 9, 2015 at 10:14 pm

That is just awesome, Levi. I think your burden for the Jewish people comes from 100% commitment to Christ. That is so awesome! I will keep you in my prayers.

This new year the Lord had me on a new path and I can’t wait to see where He leads me.

Stay warm and be blessed.

January 10, 2015 at 7:42 am

May He make His path very clear to you and empiwer you to fulfill the task. Lord bless you!!!

16. Debbie

January 10, 2015 at 2:15 am

God bless you, Levi! What a wonderful testimony to share with us!

January 10, 2015 at 7:40 am

Hi Debbie. Thanks for coming by and your encouragement. Have a great weekend!!!

17. daylerogers

January 10, 2015 at 10:40 am

So grateful for the work you’re doing with God’s chosen ones. Gathering us all into one family as He has, seeing you be the messenger of that great hope is wonderful. May He continue to bless your efforts on behalf of His lost sheep.

January 10, 2015 at 11:49 am

Thank you very much, Dayle. It is an absolute privilege that God has called me into this work. I long to see my people come to their already come Messiah. Have a great weekend and thank you for the encouragement. Shalom!!

18. Megan

January 10, 2015 at 8:10 pm

Thanks for sharing, Levi! Very encouraging to hear about the many ways God is using you! Keep pressing on! 🙂

January 10, 2015 at 10:21 pm

Megan, thank you for your encouragement. I always love your input. Lord bless you, young lady!!! 🙂

January 13, 2015 at 3:54 am

Wow praise God! The greatest joy in the world in my opinion is leading someone to the Lord. Praise God!

January 13, 2015 at 7:20 am

Just God is bearing fruit. Its great to be used as part of the process.

20. a gentle iconoclast

January 13, 2015 at 11:04 am

Levi, I’m so glad for you and the work you do. Yes, blogging prepared you. That’s wonderful about the Orthodox person coming to the Lord. God bless you and your partners in this ministry!
    Maria

January 14, 2015 at 7:21 am

Thank you very much, Maria. Had great visits yesterday and i believe today i will be in another where the person comes to faith. Be praying so. They are at the right point and very eager for the word. After the meeting late yesterday they asked if we could meet this morning. Thanks, my friend.

21. davidkitz

January 20, 2015 at 2:15 pm

May the LORD of the Psalms minister to you and through you, Levi.